Wednesday 13 February 2013

Can you help?


This post is looking for some assistance.  I have made a page on my main blog, Carole's Chatter for the buttons from link ups that I participate in.  But when I copy the code in the buttons go all over the place and don't look very nice.  Does anyone know how to put them in neat rows and columns?

I guess the other option I have is to put links to the blog in instead - rather than the buttons - but that wouldn't look so good either - although it would take up less space.  Your thoughts???
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I have this same problem and it annoys me to no end. please let us know if you find a fix for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole. I have looked for tutorials on this before, and this is one of the best one's I've come across that I had in my bookmarks http://www.blogbulk.com/2008/11/more-pictures-in-one-row-or-side-by.html hope it works for you! Let me know if it does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not an expert by any stretch, but I've had success setting the page to a centre margin and making sure the buttons each have a space between them....

    http://jennsrandomscraps.blogspot.ca/p/link-up.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. I will answer questions as soon as I can.