Sunday 24 February 2013

Did you know that your post's SEO is improved every time someone clicks the Google Plus 1 button?


I have just learned that if you click on the Google Plus 1 button at the bottom of posts you are enjoying that you are actually helping that posts SEO?   So from now on I am going to do that when I like posts whether I have time to comment or not - just a little way to pay forward the respect I have for everyone's hard work in putting up great posts.

Why don't you give this a go, too?
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the tip....I shared it with G+

    ReplyDelete
  2. good post,, thanks for sharing this info.

    SEO Services Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So from now on I am going to do that when I like seo analysis posts whether I have time to comment or not - just a little way to pay forward the respect I have for everyone's hard work in putting up great posts.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. I will answer questions as soon as I can.