Friday 26 April 2013

Making a signature for your emails in gmail


OK, I'm no doubt the last to the party on this but I finally figured out how to get an automatic signature for my emails in gmail.  I haven't done anything fancy - just my name plus a link to Carole's Chatter.  But it all helps to save time.



If you are a gmail user, just click on the gearwheel icon (like the one above) toward the top right and then click on Settings.  If you scroll down you will find something called Signature.  Then click the button below No Signature and put the signature you want in the box using the tools you'll find there.

Click save changes at the bottom and you're good to go!

Now I just need to figure out how to do something similar in comments on blogs... any ideas?

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am keeping this helpful hint. I am so annoyed with Google, Google +, Gmail and Blogger right now! Even my Kodak Easy Share is having hissy fits. I think I need to get my 9 1/2 month old lap top checked out. :( xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. I will answer questions as soon as I can.